Over the years we have designed, led and participated in many projects, both in the UK and Europe but also internationally, which have produced many useful and impactful outputs that can be used by others, or adapted to new contexts.
Current projects include:
- gEneSys project, an EU Horizon funded project that aims to achieve a better understanding of gendered power relations and help reverse socio-economic and cultural inequalities affecting women
- GENERA Network, a product of the GENERA project to support systemic and systematic GEPs implementation in the European Research Area.
- ACT, funded under EU Horizon 2020, with the aim of developing communities of practice for measures to advance gender equality in science.
- Elsevier Foundation partnership, to develop a coalition between research and development communities.
- African Institute for Mathematical Science partnership to connect Gender Summit® – Africa with the Next Einstein Forum initiative.
- Gender Summit® platform and community, which is now active in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, North America, Latin America & Caribbean, and the Arab World.
- GISTeR (South Korea) partnership to produce reports connecting research to UN SDG Agenda and to the vision of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Recently completed projects
- genSET, funded under EU FP7
- GenPORT, funded under EU FP7
- Future careers, funded by the Elsevier Foundation
- Career pathways of excellent women scientists, funded by the Robert Bosch Foundation
- GENERA, funded under EU Horizon 2020, with the aim to implement Gender Equality Plans in Physics institutions.
- She Figures 2018, European Commission
- Policy models to advance structural change for gender equality in STEM. Comparison of: USA, EU, UK, Germany, Japan, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Myanmar, Sasakawa Peace Foundation
Older projects include:
- EQUALITEC – returning women trained in SET to careers in ITEC after a career break
- SETforSPORT – engaging school children in engineering